Staying warm is a constant struggle. When it is barely above freezing in August, what can you expect for the rest of the year? Luckily, the Miao kitties are experts on how to keep your toes toasty even on the coldest days.
1. Don’t go outside. It’s not as hard as it sounds. The Miao kitties manage to accomplish this every single day.
2. Cocoon yourself in fleece blankets with at least two napping kitties.
3. Furnish your ears with plentiful ear tufts. If you are unable to do so, find someone with excess ear tufts and kindly ask to borrow them.
4. Sit on the hot air vents. This technique is universally practiced by kitties of colder climes.
5. Rather than removing all that kitty fur from your pants and jackets when you go to work, leave it where it is. You’ll be thankful for the extra layers.
6. Commission someone to knit you socks made from all the floof your kitty isn’t using anymore. I heard this can be done.
7. Move somewhere warm.