Chun finished his own meal and started sneaking Lotus’ too! Professor Tashi was alarmed. Chun’s table manners leave something to be desired.
I am trying to catch up with everything but I am somewhat overwhelmed.
Here is a list of what I hope to do today:
– clean the kitchen (and take out the compost)
– make something for supper (chana masala!)
– clean my room so that I can take Miao Photos
– take Miao Photos
– go running so I don’t go crazy
– organize my papers for taxes (which will involve cleaning Chun’s old room, where all the stuff I can’t figure out how to organize ends up) (this really ought to be my priority)
– try to keep the dust-bunny population under control
– start a new batch of kombucha (and perhaps get my Kombucha Experiment underway)
and last but not least, catch up with WordPress peeps!
I also want to revive my poor little food blog. I’m making so much delicious food, I really ought to be posting about it. And I need to set up my light box, which has been waiting for me for a month. I made Papa Miao some vegan apple cinnamon french toast this morning and he thought it was delicious, and he’s not even vegan! But that has resulted in a rather messy frying pan that needs my attention.