The Miaos have been tagged by Robpixaday!
Here are the rules.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
It’s hard to tell who has been tagged already and we’re not good at tagging anyways… so we won’t tag anyone right now but we will write a series of questions that the Miaos really really want you to answer, in the comments or on your blog or wherever else it is convenient.
Here are Robbie’s questions!
1. What’s your least favorite food or drink and why? This list used to be a lot longer, but being vegan narrowed things down automatically. I was never a fan of eggs, meat, fish, yogurt (and I don’t like the soy yogurt either), or milk. I did like cheese, in fact as a child, it was one of the only things I would eat willingly. I have worked so hard getting over my deep antipathies for a huge variety of foods that have turned out not to be so bad after all. I still can’t stand anything mushy, stinky, or slimy. That is a good description of bananas, though I eat them in smoothies now. I want to love broccoli but I can’t, despite many attempts. I’m not even trying with cauliflower. Borscht from a jar is so disgusting just thinking about it makes me gag.
2. If you could be a literary character for one day, in that character’s world (not ours), whom would you choose? Mariel of Redwall. Or possibly someone from Discworld.
3. What person who was born before 1800 would you like to escort around our world for a week, if you could? William Shakespeare
4. Are you left-handed? Right-handed? Both? Right-handed, but my lefthanded handwriting isn’t that much worse than my right.
5. If you have to go outside in heavy rain when you’re wearing very expensive new shoes and have no other footwear available to substitute, what do you do? My most expensive shoes are my running shoes and my winter boots – and they’re not scared of bad weather.
6. What’s the food or drink that first pops into your mind when you think of your favorite holiday, and why? Yuan xiao (sweet dumplings filled with black sesame or other yumminess) for Chinese Lantern Festival
7. Do you yell at other drivers when you’re behind the wheel? If no, why not? — OR – If you don’t drive, do you ever yell at other people when you know they can’t hear you? If no, why not? I only had a car for a few brief months and I hated every moment of driving. I don’t think I yelled much, but that’s probably because I was holding my breath.
8. What’s your least favorite day of the year and why? Not sure. I think it changes every year.
9. How much starlight do you think you’d need in order to get a star burn? My Miaolings don’t have to worry about starburn because of their fine fur coats.
10. What do you do when you stub your toe so hard that it feels like you broke it? I look for a Miao Brother to snuggle my toe until it is better.
11. How many blogs do you think there are on the internet? There are as many blogs in the world as there are cat whiskers.
1. Who would be cuter in this newsboy hat, Chun or Sprocket?
2. How many bowties does a fashionable Miaoling need?
3. How sad would it be to deprive my Miaolings of a captain’s hat?
4. If my Miaolings went door-to-door in their little berets, how much money do you think they could raise for their bow-tie-and-beret fund?
5. How many toes does Sprocket have?
6. What theme/holiday/etc would to like to see my Miaos do next in their photos? I still need to do a Chinese New Year one, but the possibilities are endless.
7. If you had to be a non-human for a day, what species would you choose?
8. What is your perfect beret color? (Chun is proof that everyone has a purrfect beret color.)
9. Do you drink tea, and if so, what is your favorite kind?
10. Have you ever heard of the Laugh Out Loud Cats? If not, what are you waiting for?
11. How many cat whiskers do you think there are in the world?