– Kemi kisses to all
– Prince Tantra looks beautiful with or without a violin
– Kemi writes a Caturday miao-ku, a nose-ku, and an i-love-you-ku
– Mani displays his extraordinarily extravagant interdigital floof
– My amazing peeps send support to Number 5 when he gets sick. Number 5 is the amazing cat who lived with my brother in Fox Town, where he fathered two litters of kitten kibbles before he moved to West Virginia.
– March 13: I celebrate my 1st Chunniversary!!
– Lotus O’Miao turns 11 on Saint Patrick’s Day!
– You may kiss the royal Ping paw
– Chun and Prince Tweets make friends
– I spent a week in Fox Town and took tons of kitten pictures
– A chronicle of Prince Tantra’s colorpoints. Now that he is gone, it is like a timeline of his life.
– July 31: SPROCKET rescued from Wisconsin wilderness!!!!! With pictures.
– Sprocket has surgery to become a Tripod and gets to wear a lovely blue donut for two months!!
– Chun and Sprocket get to play!
– Sprocket meets Pip!! And gets his very own Laugh-Out-Loud comic.
– Prince Tantra passes away, 8 August 1998 – 20 August 2011. He is dearly missed.
– The Miao Brothers give some Caturday advice
– Sept 19: Sprocket earns his freedom and loses his collar!
– September Sprocket portraits!
– Watch Sprocket sprocketting! Hear Sprocket purrrrr!
– Sprocket loves reading!
– Dancing Siamese!
– Vegan Month of Food: I eat lots of cookies and become addicted to spicy peanut butter pasta
– I share some vegan muffins with the kitten kibbles in Fox Town
– October Ping Portraits
– Chun looks glorious with an orange background
– Dec 24: Hathor, beloved son of Number 5, dies
– Holiday photos of the Miaolings: Sprocket, Chun, Rudolph
– Lotus’ Lavender Witch Hat
– Butterflies and fairies in the Miao House!
– The post that made Chun Miao famous! Bow-ties and berets.