Since I enjoyed the challenge of posting something vegan-related almost every day for almost a month, I have decided to give myself a couple goals for November.
1. Take daily Miao photos, rotating between Miaos so that everyone gets equal coverage.
2. Forgotten already, but it was really cool and worthwhile. *sigh*
And today’s to-do list:
– buy groceries before it rains
– make cookies! (perhaps pumpkin chocolate chip, thanks to Stephel!)
– choose wallet photos of Sprocket
– do all the cleaning that I have been putting off (or at least part of it)
– read to Sprocket
My Miaolings want me to take them trick-or-treating. I hate to disappoint them, but I don’t think all the candy would be good for their teef. If we get any trick-or-treaters, I will give them raw carrots and kale. If they are feline, I will give them bonito flakes.
Sprocket wants to go as
a bundle of kitten Kitteh & Pip’s bindl!