Sprocket has finally been introduced to blue blankie. Not sure why it took so long, as neither of them are shy. They have quickly become good friends and both are tempting me to take another nap.
Unfortunately, blue blankie makes me sleepy too. A combination of no running and large amounts of food have made me considerably more lethargic than usual. I think that Sprocket’s appetite is contagious. He eats until his round little tummy is so full it is as bouncy as a basketball. I appear to be doing the same and then passing out napping for long hours, in competition with Mani the Marathon Napper.
If Sprocket weren’t leading me astray, I would be doing the following:
1. cleaning my room for the first time in weeks (still sleeping on the floor of my brother’s old room, having decided that it is more comfortable for me and more handicap accessible for Sprocket.)
2. putting away laundry (related to #1)
3. Evicting dustbunnies from the upstairs
4. Cleaning litter boxes (the joy never ends!)
5. Making chocolate chip cookies (and hoping there are enough left over for Papa Miao to take to school…)
6. Doing dishes (an endless and thankless task, like #2-4)
7. Finding my Folger’s edition of “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” so that I can read it to Sprocket. It has been missing for months and months. 😦 The mouses probably borrowed it.
and I almost forgot #8: Cleaning the bathroom.