The Miao(ling) Chronicles were awarded with the Versatile Blogger Award not once but twice!
Thank you msmousecleanshouse and marucankissmyfurry (Pedro)!
I am deeply humbled by your recognition but alas I am unworthy!
Conditions of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
– Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
– Share 7 things about yourself.
– Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
And why I am unworthy? Not because the Miaos are undeserving of recognition – they are worth their weight in floof and like all good cats, they
enjoy demand attention. The problem is, I am having trouble coming up with 15 recently discovered blogs, especially ones that haven’t recently received the award themselves. *sigh* I don’t get out of the neighborhood very much. My bike is rickety and doesn’t take me far. Usually I only meet peeps who visit me first. So in all fairness I should probably decline the award, but my Miaolings don’t want to give up their shiny green badge.
Here is an attempt to spread the love:
Er, that’s three. Not quite 15. And I copycatted with Usyaka – I only just discovered her blog through Pedro the Cat’s award links. Before I make more of a mess of this, I am going to post a kitten picture.
Okay, now that you’ve forgotten how much I have bungled this, I will share seven things about my Bear. Why my Bear? Because I entered all the Miao names on a random list generator and he was at the top.
1. Kemi Bear’s birthday is 3 May 1997, which makes him a Taurus born in the year of the ox.
2. Kemi Bear had 3 largish bladder stones removed a year and a half ago and he hopes you never have to go through that.
3. Kemi Bear has a sweet tooth because he is a honey bear, so don’t leave any yummy baked goods sitting on the counter unless you want to share with the Bear.
4. Kemi Bear is a Share Bear and a Care Bear. He will teach your young kitten all about sharing and caring!
5. Kemi Bear is a black bear but his undercoat is dark woolly gray.
6. Kemi Bear used to be shy of strangers but now he is a welcoming bear.
7. Right now, Kemi is napping next to me. He is simultaneously napping next to Mani, Merlin, and Tashi.
Here’s hoping the award police don’t come and fine my post!
If you peeps have any suggestions to fill in the remaining 12 slots, please share in the comments! I know there are plenty of wonderful blogs out there for me to discover!