1. Practice some yoga to limber up your spine. It’s okay if you take a nap halfway through your routine.
2. Unearth your favorite toys and games so you don’t have to look for them on Caturday.
3. Catch a yummy birdie. It can serve as a snack tomorrow, your day of rest.
4. Hang a few pictures of yourself on the wall. You know you’re beautiful.
5. Order 50lbs of catnip and 50lbs of bonito flakes, overnight delivery, so you can celebrate in style.
6. Invite your 50 bestest friends and don’t take no for an answer – Caturday must be celebrated by all.
7. Take a bath and floofify your floof. Caturday is a day of snorgling.
8. Eat! As much as you can. You can’t celebrate Caturday on an empty stomach.
9. Dance a happy dance. Tomorrow is Caturday!
10. Take a nap. Wake up in a couple days.