– The vet is giving Mer more antibiotics. Maybe another round will kick out the infection once and for all. Thank you, everyone, for all of your good Mer wishes. The little Merpuff is currently napping in a super-comfy nest on the living room couch.
– Every day since Monday has felt like Friday to me. This morning when I woke up, all warm and snuggly under my three comforters and four double-layered fleeces, it briefly felt like Caturday, but then it felt like Friday again.
– On Monday, I finally took my last board exam. I wish I could say that it feels good to be done with it, but maybe I’m just too burned out to feel anything. I tricked Mama M into thinking that I failed – I count that as the highlight of my week, not passing the exam.
– I recently realized that you can schedule posts on WordPress. Maybe this will help me post all the photos I upload to flickr but then forget to share here. There’s quite a build-up. And I believe in sharing the floof. So I scheduled a few posts to appear at random times over the next few days. I wrote them last night, and I’ve already forgotten what they are, so their content will be a (hopefully pleasant) surprise to me.
– I’m using Papa Miao’s computer right now because my little laptop isn’t feeling well, again.
My laptop also misses Vox. I miss Vox privacy settings almost as much as I miss Trader Joe’s.